- Discount - Calculated
as a percentage reduction from list price.
- Credit Terms - Net 30 days.
- Reseller Portal - Access to a private web page which includes up-to-date company and
product information, price lists, brochures, useable artwork and
- Upgrade & Renewal Reminders -
Resellers are copied on upgrade and renewal notices sent to
customers via email.
- Web Site Listing - Current reseller
contact information will be maintained on the Design Science
- Not For Resale Inventory - For
demonstration and display purposes, and distribution to
- Custom Evaluation Software - MathType
software that includes reseller contact information.
- Priority Account Management - Assignment of a dedicated account representative.
- Site License Deal Registration - Protection on the business you initiate.
- Account Setup - All reseller are
required to go through the application process and billing
- Partner Agreement - Formalizes the
terms of the business relationship.
- Marketing/Promotional Activities - Set
minimum promotional requirements for Platinum Resellers.
- Participation in Feedback Program -
Platinum Resellers are required to provide quarterly
write-ups on proven sales techniques and success stories, as
they relate to Design Science products.
- Periodic Performance Review - Periodic
performance review during which future goals and
objectives are set for Platinum Resellers.
- Designated Account Representative - Designated
capable of handling and directing Design Science
Beyond the requirements listed above, our experience shows
that our best resellers typically focus on one of the following:
- Selling math and science products
- Catering to the education market
- Providing tools for the authoring & publishing
- Providing solutions to scientists and engineers
- Selling to research and development organizations